Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Looking forward to change

I've been at the same job since I've been 15 and I am now living my 29th year of life. So one could say it's been a while. I've officially decided to move on to the next stage of my life at the end of June. I am officially leaving my job and taking steps to start a new career path. I cannot express how excited I am with the new changes that will take place. It will be a bit of a challenge, but this change is something I have been contemplating for over 2 years and I am FINALLY making it a reality.

At the beginning of June I will become certified to be a Pilates instructor and then during the month of July I will be enrolled in an intensive TOEFL course (Teaching English as a Foreign Language). It will be a change from what I've been accustomed to the past 6 years working full time at an office. But I am truly looking forward to all that will come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.